1. Digital display analog output signal: Frequency 0 - 4000 Hz, Voltage 0-1V / 0-5V, Resistor 100-20K.
2. Analog temperature sensor, throttle position sensors, switches, air flow meter, lambda / oxygen sensor
3. Simulated vehicle speed sensor (VSS), crankshaft position sensor (CAM), camshaft position sensor
4. Do not remove any sensor analog sensor actual operating conditions: ABS speed, crankshaft position,
camshaft position, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor, intake air temperature inlet pressure, inlet flow.
5. Through the analog sensor signal, the decoder can (scan tool) to observe changes in the relevant
parameters reflect and check the operation of the ECU can determine the fault location is in the ECU car
itself or the line between the ECU and the sensor